Sunday, April 18, 2010

Preview of next few projects

I will be releasing a couple of projects and maybe a tutorial or two. First, I will be posting my very simple sprite sheet creator for very simple sprite sheets that are perfect for games that just need a few animations. Second, I will be posting the source code and example of my 2d particle engine which consists of just two classes. Also, I might do a tutorial on 2d grid based path finding using A*, but that is fairly complex so it might take some time to get it all done in a way that makes sense. Finally, I will most likely be posting some screen shots and a brief description of my current game project for which I am working on with my friend Carlos. More information can be found here.

On an unrelated note, kick ass was a great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment